Get YOUR very own CLOT BUSTER #StopTheClot polka-dots

The "CLOT BUSTERs RACING to STOP THE CLOT" RUNNING SHIRT + TRIATHLON TOP + CYCLING JERSEY + PERFORMANCE TRUCKER HAT & PERFORMANCE VISOR!!!

PLEASE HELP US CELEBRATE CLOT SURVIVORS and spread awareness about blood clots and blood clotting disorders.
If you are a CLOT SURVIVOR you need polka-dots to inspire others and CELEBRATE that you are Survivor.
If you are a FAMILY MEMBER or FRIEND of a blood clot survivor you need polka-dots to spread the word, create awareness and CELEBRATE your Survivor's Accomplishments!
(If you don't see the size you need we can make special arrangements so just ask @ CLOTBUSTERPOLKADOTS@gmail.com)

CLOT BUSTER #StopTheClot PERFORMANCE TRUCKER HAT

Option

CLOT BUSTER #StopTheClot PERFORMANCE VISOR

OPTION

CLOT BUSTER #StopTheClot PERFORMANCE RUNNING SHIRT

CLOT BUSTER #StopTheClot RUNNING SHIRT Options

Follow the CLOT BUSTER on Twitter @CLOTBUSTER


Thursday, August 10, 2006

70.3 Steelhead Triathlon - Some Bike Pitctures Part I - 56 Miles

All right, here we are getting all the goods on so that we can get moving... getting my make up on in a rush like that is always difficult.

Looks like I am ready... Check out the Clot Buster Socks... If I could only get a helmet to match the outfit... that would be sweet!

It is hard to run with your bike shoes on... I could start telling you about all the near misses I have had over the years... What is up with the guy wearing the arm-warmers. It was not that cold.

You can't stop me now... Just hope to contain me!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

koko said...

Natt, Love your blog. I'm a marathoner, looking for a Half Ironman close to home (Chicago) and would love to know if this is a good Half Ironman for a rookie. I'm doing my first Sprint distance Triathlon in June 08, but really think I can do a half Ironman. Maybe I can give you suggestions on a good 2008 marathon...you can reach me at ckovash(at)comcast.net.

My 60th Triathlon Finish !!!

My 60th Triathlon Finish !!!
First Time ever My Son got to cross the finish line with me. Without a doubt a Wonderful Experience