Having a good time whenever possible?
Squeezing every ounce of fun you can get out of every weekend?
There is no question that we are doing that each and every day simply because there is no reason to stay inside.
Speaking of staying inside I know someone else who I've had the pleasure to meet just recently who is more than willing to find herself outside doing everything that she can to return to form as she went through her very own clotting incident.
Please allow me to introduce to you LAUREN WOOLEY who has been kind enough to share her story with all of us and provide us with an enormous amount of inspiration to get us through the "dog days of summer" and finish up the summer getting everything out of it that we can.
Go ahead read on and get inspired...
2) How did you get started in that sport?
3) What is the latest milestone you achieved or plan to achieve?(Long bike ride, some race coming up or that you did)
4) Tells about your clotting episode. Are you on blood thinners now? How long were you out of commission?
Running Polka-Dot Technical Shirt...)
7) How much are you getting out doing your sport? (Everyday you do some training, 2, 3, 4 times per week)
8) What is your favorite food? Either generally or after a workout. For me there is nothing better than a Chipotle Burrito...
9) If you could go some place to visit and explore, where would like to go?
10) What would like to say to someone who is going through a clotting episode, perhaps very similar to yours? How can people return to
do what they enjoy? Tells about your concerns and what you look out after as you got back.
Here is WISHING YOU ALL THE LUCK on your upcoming hip surgery to get you all evened out... For sure with the knowledge that you already have about blood clots and blood clotting disorder and all of your previous symptoms you can be on the lookout and be able to react.
The CLOT BUSTER community out there will be looking forward to hear from you and learn about the success of yoru surgery and that your recovery is on track and that soon enough you will be racing again and keep making those polka-dots look AMAZING!
Here is wishing everyone some more fun during the summer.
Thanks for reading,
The Clot Buster